S.G.M / C.G.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://sgmcgb.forumotion.net/

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Thanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent36

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Thanks EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:07 pm

I found this site by accident while trying to find Crust, i had all of their albums on cassete, and sorely missed them. so i just wanted to say thanks! here's a few recomendations, you might already know of all these but, shit this is the first place other then in st louis, that i heard of some one knowing of Dazzling Killmen, though i must suggest the following, Daughters, u like the jesus lizard you will like Daughters, also Heroin Sheiks, u love the cows your probably gonna love them, they are Shannon's newer band. Also Qui, if you haven't heard qui, get on it, they are former two piece that added David Yow upon his relocation to la, they are and awsome live show as well.

It's nice to know some of us older folks are tech savy enough to keep this stuff alive!
Back to top Go down
Deathbyfudge

Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thanks EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:17 pm

you have been owning my brain for many years. For the sake of fairness make more Bleeding Kansas a priority. Why did your keep this band from me? Did you know I was gonna like them? I believe you did. Get on it pal!
Back to top Go down

Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.G.M / C.G.B. :: Shiny Grey Monotone :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: