S.G.M / C.G.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://sgmcgb.forumotion.net/

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abbottoirez

abbottoirez

CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS Empty
PostSubject: CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS   CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Me and the missus were out and about today, and on our meanderings we stopped into the local record store. After looking at the recently stocked Jesus Lizard reissues/remasters, I go rustling through the used bins to see whats there and find this.
So, here I am fulfilling my own request for this and uploading a fresh rip of the it.

Cargo Cult were the late Randy 'Biscuit' Turner on vocals and percussion, Duane Denison on guitar and short wave radio, James Bonney on drums, and Don Davis on bass.

Anyway. Here it be.

Cargo Cult - Strange Men Bearing Gifts (TG10CD - 1986)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mn4mchyrmnn
Back to top Go down
MarsHottentot

MarsHottentot

PostSubject: Re: CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS   CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 am

Wow! Great work - excited to hear this!
Back to top Go down
masterwolf

masterwolf

PostSubject: thanks!   CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Thanks for upping this. Have lost my copy of it years ago, so downloading this for historical value, because..umm...it's not a great album...to say the least lol. But feel free to disagree
Back to top Go down
MarsHottentot

MarsHottentot

PostSubject: Re: CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS   CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:33 pm

The need was burning, eh?
Back to top Go down
Tellerman

PostSubject: Re: CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS   CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 am

The link is dead. Reupload please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS   CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS Empty

Back to top Go down

CARGO CULT - STRANGE MEN BEARING GIFTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.G.M / C.G.B. :: Shiny Grey Monotone :: Share-
Jump to: