S.G.M / C.G.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://sgmcgb.forumotion.net/

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

I doubt anyone's got any, but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abbottoirez

abbottoirez

I doubt anyone's got any, but... Empty
PostSubject: I doubt anyone's got any, but...   I doubt anyone's got any, but... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 am

... does anybody know for/have any live audio of Jack O'Nuts? Or any of their 7" singles? Pissland, Tracy Chapman's Lips?I've gone so far as to rip the audio of the two meadly videos of concert footage on youtube, those being Q and Starbane.
I have the three tunes they had the Atlanta FUEL comp, plus their s/t and On You, but havent been able to find anything else any where.

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Gray
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone's got any, but...   I doubt anyone's got any, but... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 am

There was a live set posted a few months back on the blog. I think that same set was posted over on the Chunklet magazine blog around the same time as well.
Beyond that, I don't have any of their demo material . You might want to check in on the Beyond Failure blog (linked on the main page) which specializes in Atlanta/Athens music. Ask James, the guy who runs the blog if he has any rare Jack-O-Nuts stuff. I think he posted an album or something a few months ago.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
abbottoirez

abbottoirez

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone's got any, but...   I doubt anyone's got any, but... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:41 am

No such luck.
That was the BBQ Killers 'Live Ass' set lifted from Chunklet, and so far the only thing Beyond Failure has is the FUEL comp and links to SGM's posts for Jack O'Nuts' On You and s/t... will try asking though.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone's got any, but...   I doubt anyone's got any, but... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:19 am

oh yeah. sorry, I forgot that was BBQ Killers and not Jack-O-Nuts. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I doubt anyone's got any, but...   I doubt anyone's got any, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I doubt anyone's got any, but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.G.M / C.G.B. :: Shiny Grey Monotone :: Requests-
Jump to: