S.G.M / C.G.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://sgmcgb.forumotion.net/

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

any other Todd's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clintellectual

Clintellectual

any other Todd's? Empty
PostSubject: any other Todd's?   any other Todd's? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 pm

thus far my favorite new (to my ears) band that i've discovered here is Todd. any recommendations for other bands that may have something in common with that noisy, mean Todd sound? any other Todd's or Vaz's out there i don't know about?
Back to top Go down
ipecac
Admin
ipecac

any other Todd's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any other Todd's?   any other Todd's? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 pm

we have some todd bridges...will that suffice?

please consider him...as i don't really want to put him back into the storage room because he apparently doesn't know how to use a litter box

and if you take him...i'll throw in 10lbs of styrofoam peanuts (he seems to like those)
Back to top Go down
http://shinygreymonotone.blogspot.com/
Clintellectual

Clintellectual

any other Todd's? Empty
PostSubject: no bridges   any other Todd's? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:47 pm

i'll take the peanuts but pass on Willis. always fun to leave those in your friend's garage. thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Contributor

any other Todd's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any other Todd's?   any other Todd's? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:53 pm

there are some Todd 7"s and a split 10" that i have, and some, or all of them were posted on Lucidmedia not too far back.

if you can't track them down, i can post them here as well, just let me know. i've been busy with work lately (which is strange since i'm unemployed) but when i get some free time i will get those and some other good stuff up around here.
Back to top Go down
Clintellectual

Clintellectual

any other Todd's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any other Todd's?   any other Todd's? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:25 am

thanks Gray. i'll hunt those down. if all else fails there's always soulseek. if you think of any other bands that a fan of Todd and Vaz would like, particularly contemporary stuff because i am a bit behind the times right now, post 'em for me. love the blog. great work. this is my #1 source for new (to my ears) music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

any other Todd's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any other Todd's?   any other Todd's? Empty

Back to top Go down

any other Todd's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.G.M / C.G.B. :: Shiny Grey Monotone :: Requests-
Jump to: