http://sgmcgb.forumotion.net/

HomeFAQSearchLog inRegister

Share | 

Babes in Toyland - B-sides, Rarities, Previously Unreleased...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mega-leg

PostSubject: Babes in Toyland - B-sides, Rarities, Previously Unreleased...   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:44 am

The most recent comp posted made me think about BiT b-sides and such. After some research, I see there are a couple of collection albums with rarities that came out after the band broke up. Anyone have any of these? "The Further Adventures of Babes in Toyland" and "Intermenstral (Lived; Devil; Viled) being the ones I'd like to find the most.
Back to top Go down
http://f1rstand4oremost.blogspot.com/
RC

PostSubject: Re: Babes in Toyland - B-sides, Rarities, Previously Unreleased...   Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I've got the Live at the Academy promo live album in FLAC and V0 mp3 if you want it. Let me know bit rate wise, which one you want.
Back to top Go down
zokuchou

PostSubject: Re: Babes in Toyland - B-sides, Rarities, Previously Unreleased...   Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:53 pm

I don't have the comps but I have some original singles - House/Arriba on sub pop and the original recording of Handsome & Gretel/Pearl on Au go-go records.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babes in Toyland - B-sides, Rarities, Previously Unreleased...   

Back to top Go down

Babes in Toyland - B-sides, Rarities, Previously Unreleased...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1